Sherrin's Threads is a family owned and operated instrument strap company based in California. Their high quality straps are handmade in the US and the huge selection of vibrant and unique designs allow you to add a splash of personality to your ukulele.
- Handmade in California, USA.
- Adjustable from 29" to 46" in length.
- Leather ends made with durable, vegetable tanned leather proven to stand up to tons of wear & tear over the years.
- Fabrics used are 100% cotton or cotton/poly blend, making for a very nice feel, good weight, and vibrant colors.
- Fabrics are sewn to a sturdy backing of nylon webbing.
- Works well with any fretted instrument ukulele, guitar, mandolin, banjo, etc...