Sherrin's Threads is a family owned and operated instrument strap company based in California. Their high quality straps are handmade in the US and the huge selection of vibrant and unique designs allow you to add a splash of personality to your ukulele.
- Handmade in California, USA.
- 9" total length 1/2" width.
- Pre-punched holes for perfect sizing.
- Attachment screws together providing a drill-free strap button anywhere on your headstock.
- Made from vegetable tanned leather with a soft unfinished underside making it safe for your instrument.
- Can be used on ukuleles, mandolins, banjos and guitars or anything with a headstock.
- One piece per package with instructions included.